Monday, September 26, 2011

Back In Uniform

So I'm finally back to school! I'm five days in and it seems like I'm getting back into the swing of things (finally). Already, I have a rather large whirlwind of projects, homework, activities, and assorted other responsibilities to tend to (not to mention finishing my college applications). That said, it's absolutely wonderful to be back! It's nice not to be bored to death anymore, even if it means I have nightly studying again.

Just as I'm re-fitting myself into the routine, I go breaking it. Typical. Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be leaving for a top-secret four-day Kairos retreat. I'm excited! I'm nervous! I'm curious! I'm sure it will all turn out fine! I won't be able to divulge any details when I get back, but stop over again soon and see how the New Me is faring.

No comments:

Post a Comment