Thursday, January 12, 2012

Team iPhone

So, as I've mentioned before, I got an iPhone for Christmas. Well, sort of. My parents surprised me with...a picture of an iPhone, because they wanted to make sure it was something I actually wanted. Anyway, the iPhone finally arrived today, yay!


Ain't she a beaut?

My excellent experiences with two iPods and various encounters with the magnificent MacBook Pro have converted me into something of an iFan, so tickles me pink to read  that a possible prototype of the iPad 3 has been spotted at this week's Consumer Electronic Show. Since I've had to come to terms with the fact that I can't bring all these


with me to college next year, a certain sleek, white tablet e-reader is on  my purchase list.

But wait, dear reader! I know you're probably thinking, "Well, that's nice. An iPhone. What a nice thing for her." But do you realize the implications of my new iPhone? This means that I can blog, Tweet, and post pictures and video from absolutely anywhere! (Except on airplanes and at school, where phones are strictly contra legem.)

Speaking of Twitter, my updates should be a bit more frequent (and more interesting) now that I don't have to send those pesky texts to 40404. Follow me! twitter.com/@nicolemcalee

No comments:

Post a Comment