Monday, August 13, 2012

All good things must come to an end.

Senior year was a very good thing, and it has come to and end, and so must this blog.

But fear not, dear reader! You haven't heard the last of me! That's right folks - I've started a new blog! It is called Delco Domer - that's me - and you can check it out right here or via the Daily Times blog page. You might have already checked it out, but if not, please do - I'll be blogging about my experiences as a student at the University of Notre Dame, which is going to be really exciting! 

It has been a real honor - and a lot of fun - to blog about my senior year, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. 

One last thing - you can follow me on Twitter (@nicolemcalee) to get the very latest updates what I'm up to! 


No comments:

Post a Comment