Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Update

Hello! It has been quite a while.

I've been thoroughly enjoying my summer so far. I had a blast in Disney World! My friends and I spent six days perusing shops, eating a multitude of hamburgers (thanks, Disney Dining!), swimming, arguing the pros and cons of commandeering the golf carts that seemed to be strewn all over the grounds of our hotel, watching fireworks, and, of course, riding the rides. Luckily, the four of us consider ourselves thrill enthusiasts, because we screamed like girls possessed on the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, rocked out on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, and jumped on Expedition Everest. Five times. In a row. It was awesome.

L-R Caitlin, me, Fiona, and Jen in front of the famous
18-story geodesic sphere in Epcot

After that, I hung out at home for a few days, did some college shopping (comforters, bed risers, and office supplies, oh my!), filled out and sent in my course selection form, and then headed down to the shore, where it was beautifully and brutally hot. I read books on the beach, I ate ice cream, I relaxed morning until night...it is, as the kids these days say, the life.

In a bit of unrelated but awesome news, my cousin, Stacy DiCandilo, is competing in Delco Idol tonight. Go Stacy! Do you want to help this fabulously talented girl win the competition? You can vote for her by clicking here, scrolling down to Stacy, and clicking the very self-explanatory "click here to vote for Stacy"!

No comments:

Post a Comment