Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

So what have I been up to for the last few weeks? My last post wasn't much of an update, really.

Well, I've come to a few notable milestones recently - the senior Snowball dance (shout-out to my kind friend and date, Ryan M., who's an excellent dancer), my 18th (and golden!) birthday, my last O'Hara Family Christmas as an O'Hara student, and my final Christmas before college (which is kind of terrifying). In short, I dressed up nicely, I can go to jail for real now, I caroled, and I heard a lot of "you should definitely be a lawyer/speechwriter/professional clown."

Yours truly - pre-Snowball
Also, I was accepted to Boston College and Saint Joseph's University! Hooray! Those letters were some pretty good Christmas gifts.

Speaking of Christmas, my Christmas vacation has been, by all accounts, pretty good so far. I got some nice toys for Christmas - including an iPhone! Well, kind of. It's on its way. But you know what that means - blog updates from all over the place! And Santa brought my brother and me a keyboard, so I can finally start taking those piano lessons I've been hoping for. (Tangent alert: I must be the first person on the planet who actually asked for piano lessons.)

Look for an update quite soon, and for my up-to-the-minute musings, don't forget to follow me on Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment